3DCoat Forums

[Solved] When import new retopo mesh the others became grey and impossible to select and change

Hello guys!!
I'm really big fan of using retopology on 3d coat, but now is happening something that getting me on my nerves..
I have a model that have a lot of Insert meshs and a lot of tiny objects on the character..
Somehow i can manage some of them doing a Zremesher, like cloak and other simple modelings, but (there's come the trouble)
When i import more meshs to the retopo layer tree, the active ones that was there before, become grey and its not possible to select, delete, change them, are you guys know any solution to this?

Thank you very much, you took in the essence my problem!!
Thanks for helping, but, even if i dont have a  unwrap UVs in these mesh they will be imported in diferent UV set?  Thats is a litle strange to me to understand hehehe!
Because i dont want to work on uvs now, just retopo, and all new objects that  i import will became a new uv set? Its possible to merge the UV sets?

Thank you very much!

• Carlosan changed the title to [Solved] When import new retopo mesh the others became grey and impossible to select and change