3DCoat Forums

Reproject Tool ? What happened to remove this essential tool of the program ?

Rygaard

• Contributor
Hey Everone!

What happened to the Re-project Tool?

I'm using the latest version of 3d-coat .31-SL. I tried to find the tool but it disappeared ...

Does this disappearance have to do with this specific beta or something happened to remove this essential tool of the program?

*** Please, the developers could return with this important tool (Re-project Tool) to the program?

Thank you.

• Carlosan changed the title to [Solved] Reproject Tool ? What happened to remove this essential tool of the program ?
  • Contributor

@Carlosan Many thanks for informing me! I installed this new version and the tool is back!

I was quickly using Reproject and I do not know if the inner preview and outer shell are working right ... I could not see if the preview is happening.

Could you let me know if the preview of the tool is working as it should in your installation?

thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

I deleted the Options***.xml first and that didn't work. Tthen I deleted MyDocs/3D-CoatV38. Still not working. When I select Show Beta Tools it does add ExtrudeFaces to the Adjust tools though.

Edited by bisenberger

• 3 months later...
  • Advanced Member

It never appeared in my 3D-Coat 4.8.37 version.

On the YouTube 3D Coat Training Channel, I seen a comment where someone asked the same question. It looks like their solution was the SL installer. What is the SL installer?

Its an early build with sculpt layers, only for real enthusiasts - Use this build at your own risk! Download it here:

http://pilgway.com/files/3dcoat/V4.8/3d-Coat-V4_8-39SL-64.exe

Alternative link (starts to works ~1 hour after uploading to main server)

http://3dcoat.com/files/3dcoat/V4.8/3d-Coat-V4_8-39SL-64.exe

• Carlosan changed the title to Reproject Tool ? What happened to remove this essential tool of the program ?