3DCoat Forums

Retopo Frequent Crash Bug

mattsciar

I've picked up 3d coat recently for use in retopo and have quite liked it however I often have encountered a bug that crashes the software. It occurs in a few different ways but I finally got a setup consistently causing the crash and caught it on video so I thought I'd post here and I also submit a bug report.

If anybody knows of a good solution to this I'd really appreciate it, for what it's worth I don't click I just move my mouse around, it's happened while I'm rotating the camera as well and using a few different tools. However it seems drawing the 4 points of a quad is the most common time for this to occur.

I've saved a camera position with control + up and hit control + right to snap back to it and a few times things are restored and it wont crash, however considering I'm not moving the camera and everything vanishes I'm not sure exactly what's going on. 

Anyways maybe this helps sort out a bug for others. I hope it's useful and thanks in advance to anybody who knows of any solutions or anything like that.