3DCoat Forums

[Solved] Pen switched with Eraser, using Huion Q11K V2 tablet

Hi,

Once again I need your help for a brand new problem I met since I changed my tablet Wacom for a Huion (Q11K V2) one.

The tablet is working very well on all my softwares, but when it comes to the pen mode on 3D Coat, it just switch for eraser mode.

I found other topics about the same problem like this one : 

but it doesn't help me at all. (I don't know if it's me who doesn't understand or doing it all wrong)

For example: what is the "switch mode" which is quote on this topic? I don't get it, is it the tablet interface? (Wintab//PCTablet)

Sorry for my bad english, I hope I've been clear enough about this issue.

Thank you very much in advance! :)

Nevermind, I just found the solution.

On 3D Coat I kept the WinTab activated, and just had to change an option on the Huion Tablet driver:

For the first button on the pen settings, I activated the switch mode ON between the pen and eraser (which I didn't understand on the previous topic, but since my settings are in french, I couldn't find the meaning in the first place).

Now it's working perfectly fine!

• Like 1

• Carlosan changed the title to [Solved] Pen switched with Eraser, using Huion Q11K V2 tablet
  • 1 month later...

On 3/19/2019 at 10:53 PM, amaekt said:

Nevermind, I just found the solution.

On 3D Coat I kept the WinTab activated, and just had to change an option on the Huion Tablet driver:

For the first button on the pen settings, I activated the switch mode ON between the pen and eraser (which I didn't understand on the previous topic, but since my settings are in french, I couldn't find the meaning in the first place).

Now it's working perfectly fine!

hey i think i understand what u mean now. you are talking about the "switch brush" function key in huion control panel right? but the pen keep changing back into an "eraser" everytime I change window (like when i have to open my ref image or browser) even though the brush is shown as selected 

That's right, I solved it on huion control panel. Unfortunately, as you said the pen switch to eraser everytime, but this is the only way for it to work at all, so I deal with it.. I'm used to click twice on the pen now, so I stay to the right mode I want. I don't have a better solution right now :(

• 2 months later...