3DCoat Forums

pose tool blocking other tool if mesh >10 mil

cerokyn

• Reputable Contributor
34 minutes ago, cerokyn said:

hi
i discovered strange bug
when i have a big mesh about 10 mil if im using pose tool it starts bloking other tools hotkeys

if i create new layer with new mesh it works fine

i recorded

Try downloading 4.8.36. I reported a number of issues with the Pose tool, and some of that, if not all, got addressed in that build.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sorda said:

Без названия.jpg

Bro, why did you make the video so ... distant?

its full hd full screen? i dont see the problem
in full screen its work fine. idk why in regular view (not fulscreen) its smaller
i have a ultrawide monitor and decresed resolution to 1920 1080

idk. sorry for that

Edited by cerokyn

6 hours ago, AbnRanger said:

Try downloading 4.8.36. I reported a number of issues with the Pose tool, and some of that, if not all, got addressed in that build.

but i will also be higly appriciate if u check on ur version if it is fixed

cause installing and reinstalling beta version if they isnt stable

just to be sure

many thanks

• Advanced Member

Try deleting C:\Users\username\Documents\3D-CoatV48\Options.xml

Maybe it's corrupt.

How can this file be damaged, except for the bugs of the program itself? For example, when I launch a program, all (ALL) program settings often fly off due to unsuccessful Boolean operations.

Maybe write to the developers to decide this at the beginning? And then to remove this unfortunate file with each new version is such an occupation.

More on wellness is similar. 

@Sorda
If you are dissatisfied with the program, instead of adding an adverse comment to each post created without contributing anything that will help others, you may have to opt for the refund option.

Please contact sales@3dcoat.com to know about it.

• Like 2

• Advanced Member

If you are dissatisfied with the program, instead of adding an adverse comment to each post created without contributing anything that will help others, you may have to opt for the refund option.

I do not need it. The extreme release of the program pleased me.

But in order to avoid such moments, is it not better to write a certain FAQ, where it will be explained what and how to do during repeated program flights? Again, one person will be answered about this file, the other will be asked for the system’s data and version, the third will be ignored, the fourth by someone from the side and not even from the forum will tell you to erase a certain file (and sometimes just delete my documents) never guess. 

Edited by Dmitry Bedrik

I wish it were so easy, but each issue is a new report.

And since we can not repeat the steps that generate the error, each response is a shot in the dark.

That is why it is important to respect the community by generating an environment of mutual help, because if any artist had the same problem and shares how it resolved, it helps others.