3DCoat Forums

Usability Improvement

v377

I searched on the forum if this feature was requested and I didn't find it. Maybe becasue it is not very common.

I found it and used it in a different program and I can tell you it is optimising a lot the navigation through the panels. So here it is and I am sure it can be done very fast if people will understand how good it is:

Make the drop area scrollable

image.png.c9d989e6d5f87150b3480fbb2c3c9517.png

This way in so many tabs/pallets one can easily scroll and minimize the clicking.

Who used this simple feature ever can confirm the usability ;)

Cheers!

• Like 1

I allready use it but it is not the same thing. Scrolling betweeen those folders helps a lot the usability. You just have to try it so that you will udnerstand. If you do not trust me check C4D. You just hover over a drop box and you can scroll it.

Another thing I didn't found yet: while working with references when i zoom closer to my object the controls of the reference remain outside. It should be great to have the controls on the screen still or a small Gizmo so that I can move the reference to align perfectly to my object. 

Edited by v377