3DCoat Forums

Can't paint using the tablet on PC. Mouse ok.

Hi, I just installed the trial version of the software to work on a school project.  For some reason, I can't paint using my tablet. I tried with the mouse and that works. When I use my tablet to go over the things I painted with the mouse, it "erases" the paint away. I have no idea what's going on and I am rushing an animation model now.

It works fine sculpting with the tablet. I have tried reinstalling the driver and software(4.8.36 GL64) on the PC that that did not fix it. I am able to use my tablet to paint on my school's imac running on 4.8.32. I am using a Huion tablet.

I took a screen recording of it.

9 hours ago, Carlosan said:

Hi 

Check Edit > Preferences

Preferences.jpg

Hi,

Yup my setting is the same as the image. No different, I did manage use to this guy's "fix" by adding the "switch brush" function from my huion control panel, but the pen keep changing back into an "eraser" everytime I change window (like when i have to open my ref image or browser) even though the brush is shown as selected