3DCoat Forums

I need help UI Memory

thd610

Hi all, 

Greetings, I work on a 2017 iMac and to save resources I often switch between applications.

I can't find a way for 3D Coat to remember window position. I want to use it on my external XP-PEN but it always opens in full resolution on my retina screen.

It's extremely annoying that I have to reposition every window every single time. It really kills the workflow.

Any option that I have to check to have this basic functionality work like every other app I used since the good old days of alias?

I'm on High Sierra.

Thanks for reading.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 9:15 PM, thd610 said:

Hi all, 

Greetings, I work on a 2017 iMac and to save resources I often switch between applications.

I can't find a way for 3D Coat to remember window position. I want to use it on my external XP-PEN but it always opens in full resolution on my retina screen.

It's extremely annoying that I have to reposition every window every single time. It really kills the workflow.

Any option that I have to check to have this basic functionality work like every other app I used since the good old days of alias?

I'm on High Sierra.

Thanks for reading.

I also need help with the same. Help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Rico

• Advanced Member

On windows 10 everything is fine on my dual screen setup i know it's probably not helping you but just want to mention. Every time i open all windows are position where i left them in my last session and i am using the stretch trick to use my dual monitor setup.