3DCoat Forums

[Bug] Paint Select Pose Tool Not Working after 4.8.34-SL

geoath

Hi!

I'd like to know if this happens only to me or it is a bug:

(NOTE: The tool works fine up to 4.8.34-SL version.)

When i select "paint select" in the pose tool drop menu, the brush can't have a continuous stroke, it rather behaves as paint with dabs or totally erratically.

I've tried all brushes, even unchecked "use spacing" in brushes but couldn't solve the problem.

This happens to versions after 4.8.34-SL (tested with 4.8.37-SL and 4.8.40-SL), so i had to downgrade back to 4.8.34-SL :(

win 7, 660gtx graphics card, tried both dx/gl modes, voxels and surfaces.

• 2 weeks later...

Can please someone confirm that the pose tool in paint select mode is working properly after 4.8.34-SL version (e.g 4.8.40-SL)?

I tried to solve the problem with graphics card drivers update but it is still not working..

problem description:

When i select "paint select" in the pose tool drop menu, the brush can't have a continuous stroke, it rather behaves as paint with dabs or totally erratically.

I've tried all brushes, even unchecked "use spacing" in brushes but couldn't solve the problem.

posetool_paintselect.jpg

• Carlosan changed the title to [Bug] Paint Select Pose Tool Not Working after 4.8.34-SL

Hi AbnRanger!

How can i mention this issue to Andrew? I am new to this forum and i don't know which is the proper way to contact Andrew.

• Reputable Contributor
49 minutes ago, geoath said:

Hi AbnRanger!

How can i mention this issue to Andrew? I am new to this forum and i don't know which is the proper way to contact Andrew.

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention it. It's SUPPORT@3DCOAT.COM

Thanks AbnRanger!

I have already sent an email to the support team with a description and screenshot of the issue.

• Like 1