3DCoat Forums

[Solved] Display driver problem

I'm getting this error "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered." in the event viewer. I have a laptop(ASUS gl552jx, I7-4720HQ 2.6GHz, 8 GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 950M, Intel HD Graphics 4600). I tried to reinstall the driver for the intel hd graphics but the error continues to appear. I noticed that something is wrong when I started Dota2 a couple of days ago, my game was stuck at 30 fps on full-screen, after the reinstall of the Intel HD Graphics it went up to 60fps but is still locked at 60 on full-screen(my game was running on 100-120fps last week) Does anyone know how to fix this? Should i try to reinstall Windows?(I'm running Windows 10 and I have a 256GB ssd from Samsung). This morning I got a bluescreen(Faulty_hardware_corrupted_page)

11 hours ago, Carlosan said:

Hello 

3DCoat is not compatible con Intel HD Graphics. Sorry.

I don't know, I use 3D-Coat quite a bit with my laptop which has "Intel UHD Graphics 620" as the gpu. Maybe it's the UHD.

The difference is in the memory.
UHD Graphics uses its own DD3 or DDR4 memory, and the bus is PCI3. Are compatible with DirectX 12 and OpenGL 4.6
HD Graphics 4000 is a graphics card integrated without its own memory and use part of the RAM, and the bus is PCI1. Are compatible with DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.

• Like 1

• Carlosan changed the title to [Solved] Display driver problem