3DCoat Forums

[Solved] Swept1 Video Curve Issue

In the 3D coat video Swept1 that shows how you can take a curve and make like like a tunnel from the curve. When you create the curves to create the tunnel portion, and have them in "surface mode" like in the video the extended context box with the "swap profile long Guide Curve" is not coming up when I right click one of the curves. The "Beta" option is turned on am I serious missing something here? I am running the 4.9.01 Pro in GL mode. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I can also confirm several options like Swap profile along Guide Curve are missing.
I have the Curves Tree panel but the Tool options does not open up.

I've followed the steps mentionned above, in surface mode, but it doesn't work.

I'm running on 4.9.05 GL64 version.

47 minutes ago, Remi said:

Hi,

I can also confirm several options like Swap profile along Guide Curve are missing.
I have the Curves Tree panel but the Tool options does not open up.

I've followed the steps mentionned above, in surface mode, but it doesn't work.

I'm running on 4.9.05 GL64 version.

Remi if you follow what Carlosan posted it works. If your going to the curves tree and then right clicking that menu is there. If not I would suggest a clean install of 3d coat. I had a similar problem awhile back when the version gap was bigger than this last one.

56 minutes ago, EvilMP said:

Remi if you follow what Carlosan posted it works. If your going to the curves tree and then right clicking that menu is there. If not I would suggest a clean install of 3d coat. I had a similar problem awhile back when the version gap was bigger than this last one.

Well I feel quite stupid because all I needed was to close and open again 3D Coat in order to run properly the Curves tool. 
Glad it works perfectly now, this new feature looks promising !

Thank you for your help, EvilMP.

• Carlosan changed the title to [Solved] Swept1 Video Curve Issue