3DCoat Forums
Tinker

Tinker's sketchbook

You do have a beautiful imagination when it comes to these beasties!! :clapping:

Первый шлем был похож на нлем из фолла, а этот похож на трансформеров :):good2: покажи модель с других ракурсов :look:

really cool, youre definitely proving 3dc can do hard surface, Im scared to ask how many layers you have haha

Tinker, thanks for showing us both your great work and your workflow! I have just bought C4D about week ago, so that 3DC/C4D combination was great to see. Thanks also to you guys who talked about the CUDA improvements. I have an aging 7600 GS, which has been fine for my Photoshop CS4 needs, but I don't play games at all so I've wondered if it made any sense for me to get a really fast GPU, and it now seems that will pay off in 3DC, as I've often felt voxel sculpting was sluggish.

красиво) чуть-чуть грязьки разве что не хватает, имхо естественно.

карту спекуляра показать можешь?

п.с. ну может еще масла пятнышки)))))

п.с.2 любопытный плаг)спасибо за инфу.

Спасибо. Угу грязь не сделал. Тут было много возни с самим "техпроцессом" переноса, но главное освоил, в следующий раз все будет ок :)

Кстати сейчас очень удобно стало рисовать протертые ребра на спекуляре, если выставить подходящие параметры less on cavity.

post-1407-1252846120_thumb.jpg

nice unity3d model, wish I could test out these nice hard surface tools but my pc is rather broken at the moment

Great job on the hard surface weaopn Tinker - also a good sell on using unity3D engine - I definitly want to get myself a copy now. How much fiddling did you have tos do int Unity to do get the turn around working - I assume they have some simple templates ?

Anyway I will get onto thier forum and look at thier Q&A for noobs :)

Oh yeah, neat idea too with the Unity turnaround. I should try that. Which version of unity did you use? Do you need the pro version to have all the normal map support or can my indy license cover that? I haven't done any finished art stuff in it yet - just simple game prototyping.

Jake_H, yep there many code snippets on their forum (like drag-rotate code i used in viewer) and some templates shiped with program. As for engine itself it is quite easy to learn.

JamesE, i used trial-pro (they give trial-pro key if you ask them on e-mail), but you really dont need pro for normal maps. You just have to edit base shader a little to add specular map support instead of specular value. You can make your own shader of couse.

P.S. Don't forget to invert green chanel of normal map, exported from 3D-Coat.