3DCoat Forums

SMaterials not showing properly in preview area

tritochke

Hi all

I've recently installed latest verz. of 3DCoat ( 4.9.05  64bit ), actually upgraded to this from previous version and from the get-go I noticed once thing regarding SMaterial in Paints folder by the name Paint_old_Rust which was really very useful to me during my texturing '' attempts '' in the previous version. Now, problem is that when I select this material 3DC calculates occlusion and Curvature for it but for some weird reason will not properly show results in the viewport. I end up getting dark, almost black overlay texture with nothing, I even switched my panoramas to see if they are the '' culprit '' here but no luck.Have to mention here that if I try any other material from the same folder/group of SMaterials they all basically behave as they should, but this one is pretty strange for some reason.I haven't fiddled with default values of the material at all, they are as they should be.

I0m running on GTX 1080Ti, Ryzen 7 and 32 gb ddr4 in case somebody needs to know.

I'll link my results in the attachment

If you peeps have some suggestions about what I could or should do to fix this issue that would be cool

Many thx

N.

3DCoatDX64_QrPaSj3kNR.png