3DCoat Forums

[Solved] Turn off paint objects in retopo room

Falconius

• Advanced Member

I was wondering if it was possible to get rid of the paint objects in the retopo room.  I tried deleting them, and I can't delete or clear or do anything much to layer 0 so it still affects the retopo room.  I tried turning their visibility off which works for not seeing them but they still affect strokes in retopo room.

• Advanced Member

I deleted the paint room layers (except 0 because you cant), I don't know how to delete the paint room object, if it is an option.  I also tried hiding all the paint room layers which will stop them from showing in the Retopo room unfortunately they still affect things like the tool "strokes" etc.  I wanted to retopo (autopo) the object in question and start from scratch.  I tried adding new retopo layers and or deleting the old ones as well.  In any case I'm not sure why the case is that the paint room stuff shows up in the retopo room.  I'm sure it has a purpose that I'm unaware of.

• Carlosan changed the title to [Solved] Turn off paint objects in retopo room