3DCoat Forums

3DC 4.9 Upgrade

pat_lane

Hello.

I am still running 3D COAT 4.804 and find there is a newer version. Could anyone direct me to the upgrade process, in particular how to re-licence the software once i have run the upgrade.

Thanks.

Pat Lane :)

I think the versions are standalone so you should just be able to download and install the new version (and then use the old version if you want/need, though you may not be able to backport projects into older versions of 3dC).  I may be remembering incorrectly for Windows/MacOS though, haven't had enough caffeine to want to face the resident Windows box yet XD  If you run the new version and open the help menu there should be an item to install the license key.  I seem to remember it being able to do it by itself if you have ap revious version on the same computer, otherwise dig through your emails for the license key you would have gotten with the previous purchase or go to the bottom of the buy page and enter the email you used to register your 3dC to retrieve it.

• Like 1