3DCoat Forums

[Solved] Mac Version please

bs_twinbits

20 hours ago, SERGYI said:

Thanks for your interest. It is lagging because some time ago we have made huge changes to "3DCoat" source code which I am currently trying to port onto macOS.

Thanks for your answer. I'm for many years now a 3D Coat license holder and I'm working on Mac OS only. Now I have the situation, that I have made a clean install of Catalina on my iMac and I don't want to install an old version of 3D Coat again. From vers .09 to .17 is a great step I think! How long I have to wait for an actual version?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1280px-MacOS_wordmark_(2017).svg.png

macOS Catalina [4.9.41]:

http://www.pilgway.com/~sergyi/3DCoat/3DCoat-4.9.41.dmg

"3DCoat" for macOS has been signed and notarized with Apple. Ensure to check "System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General > click the "lock" > select "App Store and identified developers". When only the "App Store" is selected an error message is displayed "3DCoat-4.9.xx.dmg" can't be opened because it was not downloaded from the App Store. Your security preferences allow installation of only apps from the App Store.

• Carlosan changed the title to [Solved] Mac Version please
  • 6 months later...

1280px-MacOS_wordmark_(2017).svg.png

macOS Catalina [4.9.62]:

http://www.pilgway.com/~sergyi/3DCoat/3DCoat-4.9.62.dmg

"3DCoat" for macOS has been signed and notarized with Apple. Ensure to check "System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General > click the "lock" > select "App Store and identified developers". When only the "App Store" is selected an error message is displayed "3DCoat-4.9.xx.dmg" can't be opened because it was not downloaded from the App Store. Your security preferences allow installation of only apps from the App Store.