3DCoat Forums

[Fixed] Problem with 3d Connexion Driver

SecretAnorak

I've been trying to use a 3d Connexion "Space Navigator" mouse with 3d Coat but have been running into some problems. On initial setup everything appears to work fine, however whenever I have subsequently started 3d Coat with the 3d connexions driver software installed on my system, I get constant framerate drops. These are so severe that 3d coat becomes unusable and occur even when the 3d mouse is not plugged in.

I'm a bit mystified, but the only solution appears to be uninstalling the 3d connexion driver software. This is obviously not ideal as I can no longer use it with other software.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Hi there chaps, 

I occasionlly  have a problem with my 3d connexion ( not occured since windows 10 though) I found a fix for my problem..... but not neccessarily  yours but may be worth a try?

I screen grabbed it and I just leave this pic on my desktop for ease of remembering . I dont think it would do any harm to try.

3d connection Fix.PNG

• Like 1

9.07.20 4.9.56

- Seems 3D-Connexion support was causing lags when wireless mouse used. So 3D-Connexion support was completely rewritten from scratch. So it mey differ in feeling, but FPG is bigger now.

• Thanks 1

• Carlosan changed the title to [Fixed] Problem with 3d Connexion Driver