3DCoat Forums

It FINALLY arrived!

• Advanced Member

rNivMkW.jpg?1

pJVQkbc.jpg?3

nrLH3Qx.jpg?1

eRRJMKA.jpg?1

More to come but first I've got to do something about all the junk stacked up on my desk.

I can't wait to start using the cut off tool and curves with this in 3D Coat. I haven't had even so much as my old Bamboo to work with for 2 years now.

$3779 Cdn or $2821 USD.  The touch would have been another $1000 almost but it's really not worth it since it's only going to work with Windows 10 touch and not any 3D Ditigal Content Creator like 3D Coat. According to the salesman virtually nobody buys the  touch version. The 24" HD Cintique is by far the most popular.

Edited by L'Ancien Regime
  • Like 3

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, sprayer said:

Wacom selling overprices devices imho. Today China makes good devices what can compare to wacom in quality. there is also good japanese company 

Not in 4K. My 24" is 4K. I had a good long look at the competitors and I came to the conclusion that this is the best right now. I'm just not willing to settle for second best anymore. Probably my next car will be  a Cybertruck too. 

Also the latest Wacom Cintiques have no gap between pen nib and surface as do all previous Cintiques and their Chinese/Japanese competitors do. It's a 1/8 inch gap. This is a big selling point for me.

;)

Edited by L'Ancien Regime

• Advanced Member
15 hours ago, sprayer said:

Wacom selling overprices devices imho. Today China makes good devices what can compare to wacom in quality. there is also good japanese company 

Yes, Cintiqs are overpriced, no doubt, but... China devices aren't there yet. I wanted to save some money and tried couple of Huion's and XP-Pens, but non of this devices was close to my Cintiq Pro 24 - Huion Kamvas Pro 16 Premium is kinda close when it comes to color accuracy and refresh rate of the screen, but it's still just 16 inches in FHD and that's a deal breaker for me.

• Like 1

• Advanced Member

Looks awesome. I know the folks who use ArtRage & Corel Painter love them...