3DCoat Forums

various bugs found in the tool paint of version 3.9.34

giobianco

942/5000

I attach some bugs that I found in the tool paint of version 3.9.34.
1) Occasionally at random, completely empty levels are created positioned above the entire level list (It seems to happen when the number of levels starts to be more than 20). (screen004)
2) Levels of scratch / dusth / rust if collapsed with the lower level create defects not present with the separate levels. (screen 002/003)
3) the first time you use a brush for the "brsuh tool" its size printed on the 3d object is larger than the actual diemsion, if you change the tool (any) and resume the "brush tool" the size returns correct .(screen001)
4) Every now and then using the brush tool with "vertex lasso" or "rectangle lasso" mode the program will crash.
5) Every time (maybe for memory problems but I have 32GB .. !! or Quadro2000 video card) the scene is corrupted with a series of more or less large pixels on the whole model (exporting the texture the defect does not appear on of it, therefore I deduce that it is a visualization problem). (Screen005)

screen001.jpg

screen002.jpg

screen003.jpg

screen004.jpg

screen005.jpg

• Carlosan changed the title to various bugs found in the tool paint of version 3.9.34

Hi,

I tried version 4.9.37.
The first three points 1, 2 and 3 are still present.
The last two bugs 4 and 5 have failed to reproduce them at the moment .

on the other hand I found two other problems .....
6) making a fill on the whole object some areas (pixels) of the mesh are not filled (Attach screen006)

7)when using the brush tool with the "curve stroke" and then trying to erase with the "tool erase" the tool of this is automatically set with the "curve stroke" even if it was originally set with "radius & depth pressure "or with other types, once the tool has been changed in order to cancel and finished its use, you return to the brush tool. the active tool is no longer" curve stroke "but with the" constant pressure "tool

screen006.jpg