3DCoat Forums

bake viewport render to single texture

geo_n

• Advanced Member

I could be missing this.  Is there a way to bake everything in the viewport to one texture file? A color texture file.
I don't need the other channels to be separated out. Just need the metal look even if its fake reflections, etc. 

My workaround is printscreen and front projection on another app and combining all those front projection in photoshop.
image.thumb.png.28bf8f09f1e7688789d1d4314bc67f39.png

Hi

You mean Lightmap baking ?  or do you need the hdri reflection in the model baked to a texture ?

Light.jpgpost-10142-0-01707500-1463339229.jpg

If not please read this related thread

Lightbaking process on SP, just to see another walktrough. Skip to 14:36 in the video:

• Advanced Member

Not lightmap baking.  Baking everything that's seen in the 3dcoat viewport including the reflections from the hdr.
I read that thread prior to posting this thread but I think they tried to solve it using an external app.

My laborious way is to print screen the 3dcoat viewport and bake those into a uvmap. There must be a way to easily bake the viewport render in 3dc to a single color texture file.
image.thumb.png.c79f452c6e4ba812e929375daceec3d6.png