3DCoat Forums

Retopo tools question

tritochke

hello

Ive been active 3DCoat user for over one year now and even though I truly enjoy retopo and all the tools available in Coat since I feel they give me proper advantage when it comes to retopo I can't shake the feeling as of late that Coat is beginning to fall behind when it comes to updating current tool pallete. For example, Blender showed it's recently added retopo tool :

and that is something I would really like to see in future Coat's updates, if possible.

Can someone confirm that devs are indeed looking into this seriously ? that would be neat

Thank you

• Advanced Member

And what is better in blender? I did't see, to me it looks more moving mouse than 3d coat, that "dragging out" thing is stupid, snap to mouse cursor also confusing. For 13minutes he did't do nothing two loop and even less than half of face. Do not why all of you so obsessed with blender -_-

3 hours ago, sprayer said:

And what is better in blender? I did't see, to me it looks more moving mouse than 3d coat, that "dragging out" thing is stupid, snap to mouse cursor also confusing. For 13minutes he did't do nothing two loop and even less than half of face. Do not why all of you so obsessed with blender -_-

Why do you assume I am obsessed with Blender ? Please, focus on what I was saying about possibility of new tools in 3DCoat, namely tools for retopo, to make it more faster then it is atm. I have retopo-ed at least few hundred models so far in 3DCoat and it is still my number one program for retopo, how I came across to you as obsessed with Blender I really don't know . Since I only asked if somebody has any info regarding new updates and potential plans from devs to add new tools for retopo I don't really understand your need to comment in the first place since you obviously don't have that kind of information. As of you opinion about what is good retopo practice and what is not you'll have to excuse me but I don't rlly give a damn.

• Like 1