3DCoat Forums

Vertex Lasso, Stroke Lasso, Closed Spline перестают работать после активации симметрии

anton lazakov

Добрый день,

спасибо за ваш продукт, 3d Coat давно стал частью моего профессионального пайплайна! К сожалению после обновлений у меня перестали работать Vertex Lasso, Stroke Lasso, Closed Spline после активации симметрии (в рабочем пространстве Sculpt).

Сегодня я установил последнюю версию с вашего сайта, но инструменты по прежнему работают некорректно. Последняя стабильная версия на которой мне приходится работать - 4.9.05. 

Буду очень благодарен, если вы поможете мне с решением моей проблемы, которая преследует меня уже больше года.

On 6/14/2020 at 5:23 PM, Carlosan said:

Hi 

if you are not using the steam version and like to try, in the last version all these problems are solved.

4.9.49.jpg

Thanks for the answer Carlosan!
You suggest me to use build 4.9.01, but I use 4.9.05 in work (this is a later version and it is stable). Does this mean that I can continue to use version 4.9.05 further?

And the second question, when should I wait for an update that would fix a bug with symmetry? I like the changes you make in the program, but because of a bug with symmetry, I can’t use later builds (

Thanks for your efforts @Carlosan. I updated to 4.9.49 and found no difference so I tested around a bit.

The amount of errors seem to depend a lot on the view angle when applying the spline. When projecting on the arms it works when viewing from above.

But for the legs I found no angle which works. These shots are from projecting from the right side:

1.thumb.png.f742f3e102e4903560e8bfce39975d49.png2.thumb.png.18725bcbeac6783245811cecde0f6224.png

I tested with a sphere and found the bug to be harder to reproduce but it is still here:

3.thumb.png.458ad24ca0a579ab29e5c07038cc4de9.png

Hey guys! thanks, everyone for the support! I prepared a picture to show what exactly goes wrong

1 I create an object in the sculpting room

2 The Cut tool works correctly, I can select the zones that I want to delete.

3 But when symmetry is turned on, I can no longer create zones for deletion, clicking on the left mouse button has no effect!

3d coat truble.jpg

On 6/16/2020 at 11:21 PM, Carlosan said:

Symmetry AXIS type must be activated too

X-Axis.jpg

It doesn’t matter if the symmetry checkbox is active or not. The problem is that when symmetry is activated as an option and we can see its window in the viewport, the selection tools (Vertex Lasso, Stroke Lasso, Closed Spline)  stop working