3DCoat Forums

[Solved] How do I sculpt this ?

CMTK

1702970589_Screenshot(1631).thumb.png.bb61fcbf9c199479e98e25e4548192c0.pngET1eV86UYAAZntS.thumb.jpg.856f6facf6a02f912131f395f4321a72.jpg

I'm trying to sculpt the highlighted mesh as seen in the pictures above. I used the blob tool with radial symmetry, but the result gives a mesh that is offsetted on the X axis which can't be fixed no matter what I try. Is there a better way to do it?

1387377243_Screenshot(1644).thumb.png.419919191c8b5a5ac37a0db1e85eae5a.png

• Advanced Member

Hi.

The way I would do it. 

Position one desk divider where you want it to be  , put it on an axis will help, then use the axial tool. 

It can always help if you make things like this on the 'origin' ( the point where all the axis meet,  0,0,0 cordinates ) Because then when you move gizmo to position the resulting meshes you can type in '0' .

Have a play, and if I have confused you I will try and make it clearer with images . ( I f I get some time.)

Edited by stusutcliffe

53 minutes ago, stusutcliffe said:

Hi.

The way I would do it. 

Position one desk divider where you want it to be  , put it on an axis will help, then use the axial tool. 

It can always help if you make things like this on the 'origin' ( the point where all the axis meet,  0,0,0 cordinates ) Because then when you move gizmo to position the resulting meshes you can type in '0' .

Have a play, and if I have confused you I will try and make it clearer with images . ( I f I get some time.)

Uhh... I'm confused

• Carlosan changed the title to [Solved] How do I sculpt this ?