3DCoat Forums

[Solved] Even lighting possible ?

Richard A.

• Advanced Member

Hi,

I'm trying to take care of some seams on my model but the lighting is just not even enough so I can't see well enough under the jaw line or behind the ears.  I need a quick and dirty way to set up even light, no colors like tan or gold, to light up my work area to get this done!  

Thanks so much! 

Richard 

• Advanced Member

OK, where oh where do I install this or how do I do that?  I looked all over my hard drive for a folder to just drop this into and I looked for a way to import it to add it to this hidden library and can not find it.  

Thank you

• Reputable Contributor
9 minutes ago, Richard A. said:

OK, where oh where do I install this or how do I do that?  I looked all over my hard drive for a folder to just drop this into and I looked for a way to import it to add it to this hidden library and can not find it.  

Thank you

Here you go. click on the rectangle Your installed Hdrs will show up. Next click on the 3 dots to the right of the Highlighted Environment map words. They are hidden from view in my pictures but you will see them.

Choose to add a new panorama. Takes a minute to import so if 3DC appears to lock up it is not. Remember do not normalize and use some blur on the image.

The blur icon is highlighted by the red circle in the picture. 

here.jpg

• Carlosan changed the title to [Solved] Even lighting possible ?