7 hours ago, AbnRanger said:

Yes, it is.

reply thank you.

I will purchase something in that web shop if so. ^_^

• Like 1

• Carlosan pinned this topic
  • 7 months later...
  • Advanced Member

I think I know where my next T shirt is coming from.  I'll happily buy from here and hopefully contribute.  I love how helpful and friendly the Pilguay team members are.  Don't mind spreading the word either.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 10/3/2020 at 5:48 AM, AbnRanger said:
For anyone interested in wearing your love for 3DCoat on your sleeve, so to speak, grab some gear at the official store on Teespring.

Those hoodies look really cool! Was jus googling for 3D Coat merchandise. Would be glad to support this insane software by proudly wearing its logo.

Unfortunately, I can not choose a size on any of those. It seems there is an error in that particular field? Maybe I am doing something wrong?

grafik.thumb.png.e9bdaf37ac362f2fa2d75ee0153e2baa.png

• Reputable Contributor
5 hours ago, walter_sullivan said:

Those hoodies look really cool! Was jus googling for 3D Coat merchandise. Would be glad to support this insane software by proudly wearing its logo.

Unfortunately, I can not choose a size on any of those. It seems there is an error in that particular field? Maybe I am doing something wrong?

grafik.thumb.png.e9bdaf37ac362f2fa2d75ee0153e2baa.png

I just tried on my side and it looks like some of these items are out of stock, on Teespring's side. Some of the others are in stock. My guess is that in the US, there is some serious supply chain issues...with many cargo ships sitting offshore in California. Who knows what all is behind it? COVID-related problems, I suppose.

1 hour ago, AbnRanger said:

Thank you! That link looks different on my side than the one from before. It seems indeed the ones I wanted are out of stock. Bummer. I will wait until those are available again.

1 hour ago, AbnRanger said:

Also thanks for hinting me to this one. It is close, but unfortunately I like it not as much as the others.

Edited by walter_sullivan
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...