3DCoat Forums

GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Release Tomorrow, Reviews Today

Carlosan

NVIDIA announces their new GeForce RTX 3060 Ti graphics cards will become available tomorrow. They offer this article discussing the new cards, saying they are faster than an RTX 2080 Super, despite starting at a USD$399 price point. A new video introduces the new GPU and we also have a roundup of reviews:

• Advanced Member

hahaha oh man....this would hurt.

Nvidia has launched the GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, a new entry-level card in its GeForce RTX 30 Series of Ampere-based gaming GPUs, joining the existing GeForce RTX 3090, 3080 and 3070.

The new $399 card outperforms the much more expensive previous-generation Quadro RTX 2080 Super.

http://www.cgchannel.com/2020/12/nvidia-launches-the-geforce-rtx-3060-ti/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+cgchannel%2FnHpU+(CG+Channel+-+Entertainment+Production+Art)

Last time I found a new Radeon VII for sale new a month ago it was more than twice the price I paid for it. 

EDX8jXI.jpg

Hey Carlosan how would it work if I ran a 3060 simultaneously with my Radeon VII..

Edited by L'Ancien Regime

• 1 month later...