3DCoat Forums

3DCoat Christmas Offers until January 7, 2021

Carlosan

Christmas banner

The magical and beautiful time of Christmas is coming! On the eve of the holidays we would like to extend you our warmest greetings and the best wishes of Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

All our team behind 3DCoat are deeply thankful for being with us during this year, and we hope our collaboration will continue over the next year and onwards!

As part of this festive season, we will be running our Christmas specials, including offers across all 3DCoat licenses as well as Smart Materials. The deals will be offered from December 23, 2019 until January 7, 2021

Please, keep an eye on our website for further details to be announced shortly.

Thanks again for your support!

Best holiday wishes!

Sincerely yours,
3DCoat Team

• Advanced Member

@Carlosan @Andrew Shpagin

Can you please let me know what the upgrade price is from v4.9 PRO to the latest 2021 version?  I can't find it on the links and had read that this would be announced.  I really would like to get the new version while the sale is on.  I'm a long time 3DCoat user - but I can't see where on the buy page is for me.  There is an upgrade to v4, but no upgrade from v4 to 2021??

Is there an automated page where you enter your serial and it tells you what the new price for the latest 2021 is?  Really excited to upgrade!

Thanks!!

• Advanced Member

I bought 3D coat long time ago, and i also paid the the last V4 previous upgrade.

How do we V4 users upgrade to 2021 ?

Will there be some promotion price drop for long term users ?

Or should we wait ?

Thanks.

Edited by Ratchet
  • Like 1

• Advanced Member

Why not beeing transparent ?

Should not be at some point a general 3D Coat anouncement telling the upgrade price for all V4 long term customers ?

Is the V4 users base so low,  each long term customer must contact sales individualy ?

I don't think V4 long term users will buy 280$ a new full license for 3D coat 2021 instead of an upgrade, almost no other software company do that.

Edited by Ratchet

• Carlosan changed the title to 3DCoat Christmas Offers until January 7, 2021
  • Carlosan pinned and unpinned this topic