3DCoat Forums

[Bug] Editing strips in external editor does not keep aspect ratio?

Callak

• Advanced Member

Please note the last two strips with the red box around them.   The first one was created in 3DCoat using a 2:1 aspect ratio.  The second is the first one, edited and saved again by Krita, then loaded as a new strip.  Instead of repeating, because it's still 2:1 aspect ratio, it gets stretched.

Strips external editing aspect ratio problem.png

• Advanced Member

4.9.72, I tried it again since you had me reset the settings in 3DCoat for my other problem, with the same results.  I also tried loading the original pen.psd file that 3DCoat exports, which was untouched by Krita, and it did the same thing.  My Krita version is 4.4.2, but that should not signify, since the untouched pen.psd file exported from 3DCoat also loads this way.

1875115352_Screenshot2021-03-1910_23_03.thumb.png.1f64c6c480b764e29873c5610a8274f4.png

Edited by Callak

• Advanced Member

Here is the pen file. EDIT:  DX version does the same thing, just exported and imported the pen file using DX.

pen.psd

Edited by Callak
  • Like 1

• Carlosan changed the title to [Bug] Editing strips in external editor does not keep aspect ratio?