3DCoat Forums

Setting only brush radius to respond to pressure

sprias

Hey everyone,

I've been having trouble trying to get a brush in 2D-Paint to work, with some behaviors coming off as inconsistent as I try every toggle I can find. I'd like to set a brush to vary only in radius, while depth remains constant despite pressure. Thus far I've tried every combination of toggling between pressure sensitivity, altering the curves to be a flat response, and seeing if anything responds within the brush panel. 

Thus far, my findings are; depth will respond to pressure even when toggled off, or when the pressure curves are set to constant (edit curves -> bring bottom left point to the top) unless radius is also set not to respond to pressure. However, after this, when radius pressure sensitivity is toggled back on, it doesn't respond unless depth is similarly toggled to respond. This occurs with or without depth lock.

I figured I can just use the freehand lasso draw setting in 2D-Paint, but it'd be good to know in the future if I'm doing anything wrong.

Hey Carlo,

Thank you, but when I want it to the sensitivity responds just fine. I'm having trouble creating settings so that the pressure only affects radius and nothing else. Toggling Depth to not respond (clicking between the pressure and mouse toggle) or editing the curves to be a flat, max response does nothing unless I toggle Radius sensitivity off as well, which defeats the purpose.