3DCoat Forums

Impossible to upgrade V4 PRO licenses to 2022 PRO

pgibouin

Hi,

Am I the only one not to be able to upgrade my 2 V4 licenses PRO to V2021 PRO ? The site web store tells me the upgrade licenses are already in the cart but they are not, my car is empty and I can not select them in the list.

Can you check please ?

Thank you for your support,

Pierre Gibouin

Same here, however, after resetting my password, (may be coincidental), it seems to work when I log in manually. Just Log into your account manually using your email address. Then your licence for v4 and whatever else you have will show up, with an upgrade button. If you are eligable, it will automatically set you up with a 2021 license. 

• Like 1

It seems the only things wich work is to order new V2021 licences but upgrading old V4 licences seems not possible in the web store. I have tried with different navigators, EDGE, CHROME on a PC Windows and also SAFARI a MAC and there is the same problem. Impossible to upgrade V4 licences to V2021 PRO.

I have sent an email to the support but I think evrybody meet some issues with this event.

Thanks MkIII. I have followed your advice. Now I can see my 2 V4 PRO licences on my 3DCoat account, after having added them manually with their serial numbers. Now I see them but I don't have any upgrade button. And in the store, when I choose upgrade to V2021 PRO, I still get the message telling me my licenses are already in the cart but the cart is empty.

Impossible to upgrade anything.

Seems the website is still buggy, or overloaded.

7 minutes ago, deburger said:

Just want to leave this here in case developers will read this topic
When I'm clicking on "show my key" in 3dcoat 4.9 help menu I'm getting this 404 page in a browser 

image.thumb.png.1006ea40a8cc66458eabb61c9fc70d18.png

I think the website is seriously overloaded. It's the full night in Europe and morning in Asia but the evening in the Americas. The website seems unstable and impredictable.

12 minutes ago, pgibouin said:

It seems the only things wich work is to order new V2021 licences but upgrading old V4 licences seems not possible in the web store. I have tried with different navigators, EDGE, CHROME on a PC Windows and also SAFARI a MAC and there is the same problem. Impossible to upgrade V4 licences to V2021 PRO.

I have sent an email to the support but I think evrybody meet some issues with this event.

Please send email with some info (your email address, serial Key) and screenshots to web@3dcoat.com

Thank you!

7 minutes ago, captainbuckfish said:

Morning,

Same issue here, go into account and click the upgrade button and moves to the 404 screen.

licenseIssue.jpg

Please send me screenshot where do you click an upgrade button. 

Thank you!

4 minutes ago, trueh said:

Same problem here. I can see my license key but when I click upgrade the web shows a 404 error.

Please send me some screenshots so I can understand this problem.

Please send me directly to web@3dcoat.com

Thank you!

I still can not select my 2 V4 PRO licences to upgrade them to V2021 PRO. The boxes to select them are inactives and I can't check them. My cart is empty. I have tried several computers and navigators, the problem is the same evrywhere.

I have sent you an email to web@3dcoat.com and also to the support 2 hours ago, do you have a solution ?

Thank you,

Pierre

3DCOAT.png

Edited by pgibouin

• Advanced Member

I'm trying to upgrade; I hit on "Find my V4 license button and I'm entering my license key and it's saying that it's false. I'm also entering my email address and that's being listed as false too.

It's not accepting my email address either even though I can sign into my 3d Coat online account with my email address and it does a reply to my email.

EFANTDz.jpg

Edited by L'Ancien Regime

25 minutes ago, pgibouin said:

I still can not select my 2 V4 PRO licences to upgrade them to V2021 PRO. The boxes to select them are inactives and I can't check them. My cart is empty. I have tried several computers and navigators, the problem is the same evrywhere.

I have sent you an email to web@3dcoat.com and also to the support 2 hours ago, do you have a solution ?

Thank you,

Pierre

3DCOAT.png

Please check it now again.

8 minutes ago, L'Ancien Regime said:

I'm trying to upgrade; I hit on "Find my V4 license button and I'm entering my license key and it's saying that it's false. I'm also entering my email address and that's being listed as false too.

It's not accepting my email address either even though I can sign into my 3d Coat online account with my email address and it does a reply to my email.

EFANTDz.jpg

Please send me your email address and license Key to web@3dcoat.com

hi 

i can't upgrade either.  got my license to show in my account but per the instructions there is a download button for the last few versions but there is no upgrade button.  i go to store and find an upgrade button which has a box that is greyed out but if i hit it 2 times it says it is in my cart but when i go to cart it says it's empty...no biggie i know you will get it to work soon...

i'll be back...  thanks for all your hard work!!!

19 minutes ago, preecher said:

hi 

i can't upgrade either.  got my license to show in my account but per the instructions there is a download button for the last few versions but there is no upgrade button.  i go to store and find an upgrade button which has a box that is greyed out but if i hit it 2 times it says it is in my cart but when i go to cart it says it's empty...no biggie i know you will get it to work soon...

i have exact the same  problem than Preecher. Same issues, same screens. Problem not solved for the moment. Impossible to upgrade.

Edited by pgibouin

• Advanced Member
27 minutes ago, preecher said:

hi 

Yeah I'll second that. Thanks for all your hard work. 

• Carlosan changed the title to Impossible to upgrade V4 PRO licenses to 2022 PRO