3DCoat Forums

Impossible to upgrade V4 PRO licenses to 2022 PRO

pgibouin

38 minutes ago, elbe3D said:

I can login (after updating password) and my licence is assigned to account, but pressing "upgrade " button give me just single option "Company Permanent", but I have individual V4Pro version. There are issues also there?

Please write me directly on web@3dcoat.com or in PM

I need to know your email address of your account on pilgway.com 

or send me your V4 serial so I can check it.

Thank you!

• Like 1

I still have trouble upgrading. I have managed to log in and upgrade from my current Mac license, and place the order. After placing the order I keep getting the following message:

Unfortunately, we could not process this order as no approval from the software vendor has been received.

5 hours ago, Carlosan said:

Hi !

All issues or questions related to web-site licensing system should be mailed to
web@pilgway.com

Thanks !

There are two different email addresses. Which one is correct? For the first one, I received no answer.

Terrible experience upgrading 3d coat , 1st time payment deducted , no license no invoice in account , then refunded without informing me , I wrote to a whole bunch of 3d coat people no one bothered addressing this order, now after refund reached me placed second order again no receipt no license and not showing on account , payment is deducted from my card. PayPro Gobal is at fault or pilgway is at fault ? The software keeps prompting me to upgrade . That’s really funny. What do you want me to do now ? 

So this is the mail I Got from Pay pro , Pilgway is rejecting my order !

Unfortunately, we could not process this order as no approval from the software vendor has been received..”

What does pilgway have against me ? I’ve been a 3d coat user for more than a decade. I don’t believe I know any of the people who are harassing me with my order right now! 

Edited by ThomasJohann

There is nothing personal in the errors that pay with Papal can generate, Pilgay has nothing against you or against any user.

Your issue was forwarded to web@3dcoat.com and sales@3dcoat.com 

Have you contacted both emails directly ? 

Thanks

6 hours ago, ThomasJohann said:

So this is the mail I Got from Pay pro , Pilgway is rejecting my order !

Unfortunately, we could not process this order as no approval from the software vendor has been received..”

What does pilgway have against me ? I’ve been a 3d coat user for more than a decade. I don’t believe I know any of the people who are harassing me with my order right now! 

Hi Thomas, please check your email, we should have the issue sorted out now. 

Apologies for the inconveniences.

I successfully upgraded from v4 to 2021; but when I first started 3d Coat 2021, it said I had 30 days remaining on my trial.

It didn't say that on subsequent re-starts; but how do I make sure that my copy is licensed? Where do I put the license key?

When I click on Show My Key, it takes me to a 404 page. Of course, I can navigate to my profile and see my purchases and keys.

I just want to make sure that the software is actually fully licensed.

Thanks!

I appreciate your reply but this is baffling, to be honest.

How is it possible that people posting here have got their issue solved in 2 days max, and I have been dealing with this since July 14 and no reply so far? It is extremely frustrating to say the least. How long should I wait so I can get my mind around it? Not trying to be a jerk, but honestly what other reaction can a client waiting for 9 days for an answer could have?

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, jcsl said:

I appreciate your reply but this is baffling, to be honest.

How is it possible that people posting here have got their issue solved in 2 days max, and I have been dealing with this since July 14 and no reply so far? It is extremely frustrating to say the least. How long should I wait so I can get my mind around it? Not trying to be a jerk, but honestly what other reaction can a client waiting for 9 days for an answer could have?

We apologize for the long wait to resolve your request. Please, check your mailbox, we have just sent you a message. 

• 5 months later...

Hi

I have the same issue and tried to contact support@pilgway.com, sales@pilgway.com and web@pilgway.com but I get no answer.

I am trying to upgrade from 3dcoat V4 to 3dcoat 2021 on the website, In my account I can see my licence key but there Is no upgrade button and If i go to store and chose 3dcoat 2021 upgrade It says “Upgrade for this license Is already In the cart” and when I go to the cart It Is empty.

Edited by Carlosan
//Never show your serial key

• 1 month later...
  • Carlosan changed the title to Impossible to upgrade V4 PRO licenses to 2022 PRO