3DCoat Forums

Impossible to upgrade V4 PRO licenses to 2022 PRO

pgibouin

All fine on my side. But I also had to reset my password. Then I could login and click the "upgrade" button in the license view. After purchasing my license was upgraded automatically. Now I can choose between my old v4 license and the new one. I downloaded the new software and the new license file. It works.

BUT there is one crazy thing: During (or after) the installation I could not use my own license file. Instead the app seems already activated with a FLOATING license. In the upper app window info I noticed "floating, used 7 of 500". That's strange. I didn't buy a floating license but the upgrade from V4 PRO to 2021 INDIVIDUAL. As far as I know there is no floating option, right? ;)

And the thing is ... this number is increasing ...

Look at this:

image.png.9117648b7d4e9fd733fd5803a9dc76f8.png

Edited by Artomiano

6 hours ago, L'Ancien Regime said:

I'm trying to upgrade; I hit on "Find my V4 license button and I'm entering my license key and it's saying that it's false. I'm also entering my email address and that's being listed as false too.

It's not accepting my email address either even though I can sign into my 3d Coat online account with my email address and it does a reply to my email. 

EFANTDz.jpg

Why not use True instead of False. If it reads FALSE, it is working. Otherwise, he would have written. It appears when you refresh the page.

Hi

I have changed my password , I can connect to my account , I see my 2 V4 PRO old licenses but I still can not upgrade them to V2021. It says they are already in my cart for the upgrade but it’s empty.

I have tried maybe 10 times for the last hours. Changing password, trying different browsers, different computers. Webmaster has tried several things, support also but nothing has changed. Is it possible to proceed with a manual upgrade with the sales departement ?

thank you for your support,

Pierre Gibouin

Here is the screen copy of the problem. My cart is empty but the website tells there are already the licenses ready to upgrade in the cart. Thank you

If not possible to solve the problem, is it possible to make a manual upgrade with the sales departement ? I'm waiting for 3D COAT V2021 for 2 important projects.

3DCOAT.png

3DCOAT2.png

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Yepkoo said:

Why not use True instead of False. If it reads FALSE, it is working. Otherwise, he would have written. It appears when you refresh the page.

No it doesn't

Something has changed though; now instead of "FALSE" it stays at "FIND" and after entering my serial number and hitting "FIND" nothing happens. Page refresh just returns me to the sales page. 

Still cannot make my purchase of an upgrade.

9 minutes ago, L'Ancien Regime said:

No it doesn't

Something has changed though; now instead of "FALSE" it stays at "FIND" and after entering my serial number and hitting "FIND" nothing happens. Page refresh just returns me to the sales page. 

Still cannot make my purchase of an upgrade.

I think there are too many bugs on the site that need to be fixed. Ajax is used but problems seem to occur such as browser incompatibilities or overloading. I think it is necessary to report bugs and give them some more time to fix.

3 minutes ago, Yepkoo said:

I think there are too many bugs on the site that need to be fixed. Ajax is used but problems seem to occur such as browser incompatibilities or overloading. I think it is necessary to report bugs and give them some more time to fix.

I have tried with 3 browsers: Firefox, EDGE and Chrome on a PC Windows and also Safari on a Mac, at different time. Same problem evrywhere. Upgrading is impossible. I think there are several critical bugs on the website wich avoid some people to make the upgrade. It would be nice to have a support coming here or by email, explaining what's happens.

For the moment, we have no visibility and we can not upgrade. I use 3DCoat for professional projects and I need to know when I will be able to use it for my projects.

2 hours ago, pgibouin said:

I have tried with 3 browsers: Firefox, EDGE and Chrome on a PC Windows and also Safari on a Mac, at different time. Same problem evrywhere. Upgrading is impossible. I think there are several critical bugs on the website wich avoid some people to make the upgrade. It would be nice to have a support coming here or by email, explaining what's happens.

For the moment, we have no visibility and we can not upgrade. I use 3DCoat for professional projects and I need to know when I will be able to use it for my projects.

Sorry for delay.

Could you please send me screenshot of your shopping cart https://pilgway.com/shop/cart

Thank you for your patience!

I logged in with Google. But the session was closed against my will and I can no longer login with google. Google gives authorization error. It was working in the morning, it's not working now. I also want to create a new password because I don't have a password. After entering my e-mail address in the password reminder section, it gives 404 page not found error.

Hi Yepkoo

Thanks for the information. I have tried with www.pilgway.com and also www.3dcoat.com but I get the same problem on both. I have tried to create a Google account and transfert my old V4 licences on it but I get the same bug: I can not select it to upgrade to V2021.

Webmaster is working on the default, hoppfully, the problem should be solved in the next hours.

If not possible, I think the department sales should proceed with a manual upgrade instead of waiting an hypothetical solution. Personnally, I started to work with the demo version of V2021 but I need to be sure to be able to use it after 20 days... This is a professionnal tool I use for customers.

We really need to have visibility to what happens and when we will be able to upgrade. Please Pilgway team, can you make an official communication about this subject ?

Thank you,

Pierre

I managed to place an order for upgrade , but my license nor invoice showed up on my account on pilgway. Today the payment portal refunded my order . The money will not reach me for 7 working days. I’m totally confused. What do 3dCoat support suggest I do? 

• Advanced Member

Pilgway site login worked for me too.

At first my v4pro serial wasnt listed there but I had the key already. So I pasted the key to find my license popup. It finally added it to my list and I was able to upgrade from there without a problem.

9 minutes ago, pgibouin said:

@webmaster

for me, nothing has changed. I still can not select V4 licences in my account to upgrade them to V2021. They are gray, telling me they are already in the cart, which is empty.

Good luck for the hard work, I guess you have many bugs to resolve.

Pierre

I have wrote PM for you.

@Barrel

5 hours ago, Yepkoo said:

Edit:

Now I realized, I can login to pilgway.com site, when I come back to 3dcoat site, I seem to be logged in. I think there are 2 different sites. Login with google on pilgway.com is working.

I'm not sure, but friends who have problems with the site can try pilgway.com instead of 3dcoat.com.

42 minutes ago, Barrel said:

The site does not respond when I enter my email or license number. Damn, can't you do everything all at once and normally, and then launch the site?

I guess the problem comes from they have completly changed their website exactly at the same time with the launch of 3D Coat 2021. It was probably too much at the same Time.

At the beginning , they were talking of July 5th for the website migration with a soft launch and July 12th for 3D Coat. But everything went at the same Time for some obscure reasons.

Edited by pgibouin

Thanks very much to the webmaster. I have successfully upgraded to V2021 PRO with a manual link sent by email by the webmaster. It tooks 5 minutes to process  the upgrade.

Evrything works fine now. I love the low poly and curve  functions, they are really prowerfull.

thanks for the support,

I can login (after updating password) and my licence is assigned to account, but pressing "upgrade " button give me just single option "Company Permanent", but I have individual V4Pro version. There are issues also there?

• Carlosan changed the title to Impossible to upgrade V4 PRO licenses to 2022 PRO