3DCoat Forums

How do I enter my key or the security code ?

michaelws

6 minutes ago, Carlosan said:

Hi, hope this help

Thanks but I've tried pilgway.com and 3dcoat both.  Can't get v4 Prof discount.  Seems to be a roll of the dice somehow which doesn't compute?  As another suggested I'll wait till this gets resolved and try for a 4th time tomorrow hopefully.

11 minutes ago, co3Darts said:

Thanks but I've tried pilgway.com and 3dcoat both.  Can't get v4 Prof discount.  Seems to be a roll of the dice somehow which doesn't compute?  As another suggested I'll wait till this gets resolved and try for a 4th time tomorrow hopefully.

I think random manipulations may create unwanted results and by worse than just waiting an official solution from the Pilgway team. I prefer to wait than being charged and refunded with the upgrade cost or getting an unwanted floating licence instead of a node locked one. The webmaster knows the different problems we met. Let's wait an official communication from him.

Edited by pgibouin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, webmaster said:

Sorry for inconvenience.
We have already solved some problems with login on 3dcoat.com. So now you can login there as well (except login with facebook on 3dcoat.com)

1 hour ago, co3Darts said:

It's easy for me to say, as my upgrade went fine, but you could download 3dc2021 still, and once sorted just enter your license to get out of trial.

Thanks very much to the webmaster. I have successfully upgraded to V2021 PRO with a manual link sent by email by the webmaster. It tooks 5 minutes to process  the upgrade.

Evrything works fine now. I love the low poly and curve  functions, they are really prowerfull.

thanks for the support,

• Advanced Member

Sorry I do not hope to make new topic about almost same thing,  but I simply hope to know all step, how I can up-grade to new 2021 version ^^;

1.  I bought new up-grade licence. (no problem)

2. I download the 2021 then run it. 

3. So how I can  input  my purchace key?  I do not see any info which ask me to input keys... 

(I did not try up-grade from the V4.5,  but directly download beta version, I do not know my way is correct or not ^^;)