3DCoat Forums

3dcoat V4 to 3d Textura

geo_n

I had to make a new account to see the upgrade price from V4 to 2021 of 3DCoat.  After making I then entered my v4 license which it didn't seem to take with the only 2 options as "False" or "cancel".  Clicking false it said false, then I clicked it again and it had my license number. and a price of 75 euro.  It would not let me do that with Textura probably because no one would want to go from 3Dcoat pro to Textura seeing as 3DCoat has Textura built into it.

• Advanced Member
33 minutes ago, cineacoat said:

I had to make a new account to see the upgrade price from V4 to 2021 of 3DCoat.  After making I then entered my v4 license which it didn't seem to take with the only 2 options as "False" or "cancel".  Clicking false it said false, then I clicked it again and it had my license number. and a price of 75 euro.  It would not let me do that with Textura probably because no one would want to go from 3Dcoat pro to Textura seeing as 3DCoat has Textura built into it.

Owhj8yb.png