3DCoat Forums

What is the upgrade price in US $ for a 4.79 to 2021 license

polynut

6 hours ago, polynut said:

I search the forum without finding the information maybe i miss it, i bought the license in 2019?

For me it was just short of 90 euros (you will need to convert to $), I assume this is the same for everyone else upgrading from individual pro license.

Are people in the US not able to look up exchange rates? It doesn't show pounds Sterling either, but I overcame that hurdle. A bigger problem that you should worry about is that the prices do not have VAT added. This is not correct IMO. VAT should be added to the price or the rate of VAT (which varies from state to state), should be shown.

1 hour ago, MkIII said:

Are people in the US not able to look up exchange rates? It doesn't show pounds Sterling either, but I overcame that hurdle. A bigger problem that you should worry about is that the prices do not have VAT added. This is not correct IMO. VAT should be added to the price or the rate of VAT (which varies from state to state), should be shown.

Yeah I noticed that about VAT, if I remember rightly Pilgway don't add it to the price if you are from the EU however I don't know if that still affects the UK?

We do pay VAT here still.  VAT rates vary though. SOme countries charge a higher percentage than others, so it is best if it is displayed with VAT. 

• 2 weeks later...