3DCoat Forums

Moulding Form Design Module - request license at sales@3dcoat.com

MoCoat

Go to solution Solved by Carlosan,

Hi,

I've just upgraded to 3Dcoat 2021 - it seems great so far but I can no longer you the mould creation tools as it requires an addon. I'd like to purchases the addon but can't find it on the website, if I search for it, there seems to be a page (https://pilgway.com/search?q=Mould) but it comes up as a 404 when I click on it (https://pilgway.com/catalog/addon/view?alias=moulding-form-design-module&product_alias=3dcoat).

I realise that everyone must be very busy with the 2021 release but it would be really good to to at least get an ETA on when the addon license will be available to buy (my workflow depends on this tool).

Thanks

On 7/16/2021 at 6:43 AM, MoCoat said:

Hi,

I've just upgraded to 3Dcoat 2021 - it seems great so far but I can no longer you the mould creation tools as it requires an addon. I'd like to purchases the addon but can't find it on the website, if I search for it, there seems to be a page (https://pilgway.com/search?q=Mould) but it comes up as a 404 when I click on it (https://pilgway.com/catalog/addon/view?alias=moulding-form-design-module&product_alias=3dcoat).

I realise that everyone must be very busy with the 2021 release but it would be really good to to at least get an ETA on when the addon license will be available to buy (my workflow depends on this tool).

Thanks

Thank you for your patience!

I have sent you PM

• 4 months later...

Who are looking for the molding tool:

it will be released as a separate add-on (as not all users require this feature).

At the same time, development team are continuing to work on it to develop it as a solid add-on to 3DCoat for those working in industrial design, prototyping and printing.

We believe this should be available in the next month or two.

Those users who would like to receive temporary access to this add-on in the "as is" state can request it via sales@3dcoat.com

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • Carlosan changed the title to Moulding Form Design Module - request it via sales@3dcoat.com
  • Solution

3DCoat-2022-45 
Sat Sep 3 23:14:32 2022

- All molding tools are now available without any additional license till 1 Nov 2022

- The preview of the molding shape bound box shown in the molding dialog.

-------------

We will implement Extra Modules on the website and the Moulding Form Design Module will be there. But we need time to make that.
Sincerely
Sales Team

------------------

• Carlosan changed the title to [Solved] Moulding Form Design Module - request it via sales@3dcoat.com
  • 9 months later...
  • Carlosan changed the title to Moulding Form Design Module - request license at sales@3dcoat.com
  • 3 months later...

Hi Carlosan,

I occasionally have a job which makes use of these molding tools, especially the 'undercuts' one. I don't need it very often at all, but when I do, it's really handy. I can use the tools at the moment, so will be disappointed when they become a separate module with additional cost.   

I don't suppose we can have some indication of how much the additional license will be once it becomes official?  Just so I can either start saving, or preparing my boss for the possibility of having to part with some money? ;) 

Cheers, Derek