3DCoat Forums

[Fixed] 3DCoat crashes when trying to move one UV set to another.

• Advanced Member

I'm trying to move all the parts of the head to one UV set, however when I apply UVs, 3DCoat crashes.  I've tried it with all the different sets, and with just one, both cause 3DCoat to crash.

1572682092_Screenshot2021-07-2319_19_49.thumb.png.29ab6229a7c2c0291616e09f9996992a.png

• Advanced Member

I will get a Mantis account after work today and start reporting there, thanks for listening Carlosan!

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Callak said:

I will get a Mantis account after work today and start reporting there, thanks for listening Carlosan!

Oh neverminded, I see that Mantis registration is suspended, I'll send it off after work by email.

• Advanced Member

I think I have found a work around for this issue as well as the "Duplicate UVset Name" issue mentioned in another thread.  I wouldn't consider this fixed, as I don't really know what caused it in the first place, but it seems if I delete any object in the scene, both problems go away.   I don't get the "Duplicate UVset Name" warning, AND I can apply UVs again.  So, my solution for this is to delete and re-import/repaint the easiest component of my scene, which, I think is the claws object, and then carry on.

• Confused 1

• Carlosan changed the title to 3DCoat crashes when trying to move one UV set to another.
  • Carlosan changed the title to [Fixed] 3DCoat crashes when trying to move one UV set to another.