3DCoat Forums

[Feature] CLOTH sim tool - GRID collision suggestion

tritochke

I cannot add new feature req on the list, I haven't found any '' start new thread '' option so I apologise in advance for posting it here, perhaps this could be switched to the proper section. 

Suggestion concerns Cloth simulation tool - I've been using it for 2 days now, still new to it but right from the start i've noticed that I cannot use GRID as a collision plane for my cloth sims. So, perhaps in near future this option could be allowed for this tool because it basically speeds up process and getting to some decent results by a lot. In case there is a specific need for '' custom '' collision object in the scene user can use modelling room and create one there, but in general grid is far faster option.

thank you for taking this suggestion into consideration and pls feel free to correct me if I somehow didn't noticed that this option is already present.

Peace,N.

• Like 2

• Carlosan changed the title to [Feature] CLOTH sim tool - GRID collision suggestion