3DCoat Forums

3DCoat Release Video - Rygaard Brushes

dougj7

3D Coat newbie here. Are the Rygaard Brushes shown in the 2021 release video available to the public? They look like they would be very useful in addition the default ones.

Thanks, Doug J.

• Like 1

• Carlosan changed the title to 3DCoat Release Video - Rygaard Brushes
  • Advanced Member

Hi, These brushes were customized creations I did and appeared in the demonstration project of the adult rhinoceros.
But I also did the baby rhinoceros and the complete scenery of the rhinos together looking like a diorama.
The adult rhinoceros was displayed in the promotional video ...

I have received messages from interested people and asking about the Rygaard brushes.
Soon I will have good news regarding brushes and something important ... maybe a channel on youtube?!
Thanks all for the interest!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 8/3/2021 at 1:38 PM, Rygaard said:

Hi, These brushes were customized creations I did and appeared in the demonstration project of the adult rhinoceros.
But I also did the baby rhinoceros and the complete scenery of the rhinos together looking like a diorama.
The adult rhinoceros was displayed in the promotional video ...

I have received messages from interested people and asking about the Rygaard brushes.
Soon I will have good news regarding brushes and something important ... maybe a channel on youtube?!
Thanks all for the interest!

Hi Rygaard, just saw the full rhino sculpting video. Any news regarding the brushes? Im dying to try them out, even if I need to purchase separetely Id be fine with that.