3DCoat Forums

Applink Failure, Texture Export help and impending insanity.

Jamie Norton

Alright guys, I am officially going insane.
Thank you all for the previous help. 

image.thumb.png.2611596ebb2a0f3f2c7a51d955e0041a.png

On top of the fact that I cannot get the Applink to work in blender anymore, (also can't move 3DCoat data, every place I tried to move it to said I didn't have permission) due to not being able to see the 3DCoat tab in the 'n' panel, I cannot get 3DCoat to export textures at all out of the paint room. No retopo performed, so that could be the issue, but the applink file had no retopo work done, but at one point the .obj and my textures were imported into Blender? What does the applink create in blender to get some form of UV to work? My other question is why are my textures coming out fully gray when I export normally, not using the applink (which has disappeared anyway)? Using 3DC 4.9.72 Blender 2.9.3.1. Please, help me send this cool looking ship, into Blender with the applink, or at least get my seat exporting textures, this is sending me nuts. I have googled, I have watched, I have done copious amounts of trial and error.... 

image.png

Edited by Jamie Norton