3DCoat Forums

[Solved] Stylus locked to camera rotation mode

Whenever I try to paint with my graphics tablet, it instead rotates the camera view around the point I've pressed. The cursor correctly displays the brush radius when hovering on the model but then it doesn't respond correctly once I press the stylus on my tablet. The issue does not occur when using the mouse.

I use wacom/intuos and it always get weird or simply do not work when a new driver update is available (not saying I experienced your issue but maybe it is related). Then I have to restart Windows so it installs. If you use custom settings in the wacom interface I highly recommend saving a backup of it, it helped me a few times to just restore it because the tablet got weird (with no new updates available).

On 9/15/2021 at 1:00 PM, sprayer said:

Make sure you are using latest version. You may try to change tablet interface in settings it might help. What tablet are you using? Are you sure alt key not pressed, is it not bind on stylus?

Thank you this helped :) I changed the tablet interface from WinTab to Windowsink and that did the job. Didn't know such a thing even existed, it's the first program that behaves like this for me

• Carlosan changed the title to [Solved] Stylus locked to camera rotation mode