3DCoat Forums

Weird pixelation on layers in 3DCoat

krybzx

Hello,

My issue goes like this... I edit my projections in PS, everything looks OK, but when I save it and go back to 3DCoat this weird pixels issue appears on layers from photoshop.

In this case these lines, that I draw just for example, appear somehow wavy due to this weird pixel distribution. Also the normal map looks horrible when previewed in game. In photoshop they're prefect straight lines.

I've tried many things, textures regarding-resolution of it, nvidia settings, some other tweaks... but without success.

I'm wondering if this issue can be fixed, if can, I would be very grateful if someone can help me to solve this.

Here are some screenshots:

Screenshot_16.thumb.png.6f96015a297bd5156933cf53a36cc7d2.png

Screenshots above and below are from 3D Coat.

Screenshot_17.thumb.png.27c1e8df1724437c0b4ecd7adfa9e6ad.png

Screenshot below is from Photoshop.

Screenshot_18.thumb.png.7999d122071fd922125bf76f31e9a6ff.png

4 hours ago, Carlosan said:

If the texture resolution is low, pixels use anti-aliasing to draw oblique lines

Try again editing the UVmap and making the distribution of the edges of the uv map as straight as possible

Lines.jpg

I don't know if I can edit the UV map, will it cause the issues for in game usage. Besides that I don't know how to edit them. If that's the only solution, I'm unlucky I guess...