3DCoat Forums

Where have all the themes and Hotkeys / Interface setups to act like other 3d apps gone?

Sorry, if this is an easy question.  But I have looked everywhere and can't find one theme or other Hotkey set / Tools etc..

Please Help Bring back themes and hotkey/tools to simulate other 3D apps, I'm trying to model and I can't get it to select a whole object to move, like if I create a cube then setup my reference image and want to move said cube into position to start poly modeling adding and moving points / faces etc.. I can't even get out of the gate because all the ollder hotkeys which used to work, no longer work?  Anyone have a hotkey setup I can download and try?  I was trying to emulate Silo3D's keyset, mode of modeling where I can tweak as I go etc..

Also, Your Preview pane in the reference image selection window does not work, I have alot of images that are JPG's which is in the supported type list of extensions.  Yet, when I click on any of them nothing shows as if they are not recognized.  I had to bring them up in photos to view and make sure I was selecting the right ones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ken Cornett aka StOrM36969

Edited by storm36969