3DCoat Forums

DustyShinigami

Go to solution Solved by DustyShinigami,

• Advanced Member

Hi

I guess this could be more of a feature request, but is it possible to make a quick ring? Similar to how you can do it with ZBrush's ZModelerGuide brush...? With that, you can make a stroke, and then holding Shift, it will make a ring around an object. That would be quite useful for my dinosaur's tail. :)

As it currently is, is there any way of continuing a loop with Smart Retopo? Whenever I release the mouse button, there's only half a loop made, and I can't seem to continue it. It just makes a new curve, and the faces made in the middle end up stretching across to the new curve. Can you add new points in the curve too? I can only move the end point it seems.

Thanks

• Advanced Member

Cool. Will do. :) Just another quick question: With the Split Rings tool - I might be misremembering, or getting mixed up with another app, but previously, couldn't you hold Shift before adding a new edge that would make it conform to the mesh? It doesn't appear to work. If that was never a thing, I can add that to the feature request too.

• Thanks 1