3DCoat Forums

The right click menu in retopo view

Evyatar Barok

• 4 months later...
  • Advanced Member

+1

These options can all already be accessed via the wonderful SPACEBAR menu, no need to have it popping up and interrupt workflow.

@Andrew Shpagin I just ping you here cause why write private emails instead of discussions in official forum?

Would be nice if we could have the possibility to disable it. I love 3D Coat Retopo deeply. This menu however occasionally drags me out of the flow, too.

@Evyatar Barok That's some crazy fantastic art you got there on your Artstation!

Edited by Henry Townshend
More info, ping developer.

• Advanced Member

Unfortunately, I was too early, no luck. This does not prevent the pop up of this menu in the retopo room.

Disable this option, then go to retopo, click rmb. It will still pop up. Not so often and severly when using  tablet, but the behavior has not changed.

Edited by Henry Townshend
typo

• 4 weeks later...

To remove this action of the RMB in retopo room, click on the  "edit the current room settings  " icon, at the very top left corner of the 3dcoat page while in retopo room. Then click on edit script for right mouse button and choose open the script in notepad. Once in notepad you will see the code, select all code on this page and delete it then save. This will delete the RMB pop up in the retopo room.