3DCoat Forums

[Solved] Quick Access menu pops up when I press Space to move a Pose tool line

Go to solution Solved by Andrew Shpagin,

• Advanced Member

Hi,

When I drag the Pose tool line gizmo, hold down the pen tip / LMB, and additionally press Spacebar to move the line, the Quick Access menu pops up.

image.png.9cb7485d22e5c7e784c464679edfe227.png

I've tried with both Wacom pen tip and left mouse-button, same issue.

I've also tried switching from Wintab to Windows Ink in the Preferences, but the problem persists.

When I reassign the Quick Access menu to a different keyboard shortcut, the Quick Access menu doesn't pop up anymore, but dragging the line with Spacebar pressed just doesn't move the line, as if Space is not triggered / recognized by the Pose tool.

I'm using 3DC 2021.95 on Windows 10, latest Wacom driver (installed on January 29th).

Any help (or possible bug fix) would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Edited by Metin Seven

• Reputable Contributor
Carlosan
This post was recognized by Carlosan!

AbnRanger was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 1 points.

53 minutes ago, Metin Seven said:

Hi,

When I drag the Pose tool line gizmo, hold down the pen tip / LMB, and additionally press Spacebar to move the line, the Quick Access menu pops up.

image.png.9cb7485d22e5c7e784c464679edfe227.png

I've tried with both Wacom pen tip and left mouse-button, same issue.

I've also tried switching from Wintab to Windows Ink in the Preferences, but the problem persists.

When I reassign the Quick Access menu to a different keyboard shortcut, the Quick Access menu doesn't pop up anymore, but dragging the line with Spacebar pressed just doesn't move the line, as if Space is not triggered / recognized by the Pose tool.

I'm using 3DC 2021.95 on Windows 10, latest Wacom driver (installed on January 29th).

Any help (or possible bug fix) would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

I don't think the line selection mode in the Pose tool was intended to utilize the SPACE bar this way. When using shape or spline draw modes from the E-panel, the SPACE bar can be invoked like it is in Photoshop.

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Member

Thanks @AbnRanger. I'll keep that in mind.

@Silas Merlin I thought you did manage to move the Pose line gizmo while holding down Space, or did you mean moving shapes in the Pose tool's Paint mode?

Edited by Metin Seven

• Carlosan changed the title to [Solved] Quick Access menu pops up when I press Space to move a Pose tool line