3DCoat Forums

About Rygaard Brushes and what comes around! News and surprises!

Rygaard

• 2 weeks later...

I've just noticed this thread now, and the training sounds great.  

Just a thought which occurred to me regarding icons/labelling of different brushes and tools and variations thereof... I learned art with traditional tools (Computers barely existed back then!) and my range of pencils were identically coloured, and simply labelled 4B, 3B, 2B, HB, 2H, and 4H.  My paint brushes were all burgundy, but numbered 1,2,3,4,5,6, etc.  My ink pens were al black, but numbered 0.1, 0.3, and 0.8. 

As a designer, a good interface and communication with the user is important, but as long as common tools are in the same place you left them, and have an easy identifier, even if it is just a number or letter, muscle memory becomes key.

:)

Derek

• Like 2

• Contributor
On 6/10/2022 at 2:10 PM, alexn007 said:

Thank you @Rygaard ! 

I'm super excited and extremely appreciative to see the great work you have done! It's a massive amount of work, and you are so kind to share it with everyone here!

So thank you so much for doing this!

Hi @alexn007 You are welcome! Really, it's been a lot of work even for a huge amount of content!
I am very happy to be able to share all this with you!
Every time I see words of encouragement and thanks coming from people like you, I see that all the effort I'm doing really worth it!
And it gives me even more strength to deliver to you all with a lot of quality content!
I appreciate your words a lot! I hope you enjoy everything and that I can count on your presence and encouragement on the YouTube channel and social networks that I'm creating.
Thank you very much!

• Contributor
23 hours ago, DMG said:

I've just noticed this thread now, and the training sounds great.  

Just a thought which occurred to me regarding icons/labelling of different brushes and tools and variations thereof... I learned art with traditional tools (Computers barely existed back then!) and my range of pencils were identically coloured, and simply labelled 4B, 3B, 2B, HB, 2H, and 4H.  My paint brushes were all burgundy, but numbered 1,2,3,4,5,6, etc.  My ink pens were al black, but numbered 0.1, 0.3, and 0.8. 

As a designer, a good interface and communication with the user is important, but as long as common tools are in the same place you left them, and have an easy identifier, even if it is just a number or letter, muscle memory becomes key.

:)

Derek

Hi @DMG ! Glad you appeared here! You are welcome! What you said is really very important!
Also because I myself as a user, I feel on my skin when something is good or not in the use of programs in general!
So I worry about the interface and communication with the end user!

The goal is for user to easily use and view. I believe that in the design of the brushes icons and labeling will be mainly divided into color groups and brushes behavior.
I believe this will be great for people's muscle memory!
Because automatically and without thinking the user will have quick and easy usability during the work process.
Something that makes it natural to the user.
And that's exactly what I would like to have if I was working!

For sure, I will also take into account all the comments and suggestions that people have said earlier!
Thank you very much for your comment and suggestion! Even I will also take into account your comment!

Please feel free to comment on anything!
Thank you very much!

• Like 1

• Contributor

Hi everyone!  I would like to inform you all what is happening at the moment!

I would like to apologize for the delay, but I need to do something first before making free training available.

I am dealing with the "technical parts" for the opening of social networks and the YouTube channel.
I am depending on a person who is doing some registers of things important to me, and only after that can I open the YouTube channel and social networks.

In this period I advanced many things about arts and designs for the YouTube channel and social networks!
I created thumbnail (art) of free training for YouTube!
I have also created most covers of the arts related to all the social networks I will have.

I need to create a website, but don't worry this will not influence the date of release of social networks and the YouTube channel.
The website is something important to do. Another big project that I need to do.

Therefore, free training will be available immediately as soon as I create the YouTube channel.
This means that as soon as the registration is ready that the person is doing for me, it will be the release date of the YouTube channel and social networks.
This registration process may be ready in a few days, next week or ... But I believe it won't take a long time!

Another thing that is important to say about the brushes is that it is a really gigantic project!
So I will have to dedicate myself to icon design, do documentation (text and videos) and other things needed like the place I will make available (Gumroad and ArtStation).
For the videos, I will have to make specific videos for the behavior of each brush and the final promotional video of the brushes package (that means I will make a presentable sculpture using the brushes).

And of course! I will not forget to create Polish and Flatten brushes!
Only if I have a great result for these brushes, I will include in the brushes package, because I will not create anything to be able to include in the brushes package!

So, the most important thing to say is that after I make free training available to all of you, I will be able to dedicate myself exclusively to the brushes.

As you can see is a lot being done at the same time and hard work!

In a few days I will have great news for all of you!
The countdown continues!
Every day passing, I'm more excited and anxious because the moment is coming!

Thank you very much!

• Like 3

• Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for the updates! Fantastic news indeed!

By the way, one thing I would recommend (and have been recommended to me before) is not to launch a product on a Friday. And not to launch it on a Weekend either, of course. And if possible, be rested for the launch. Make it possible. Really, be rested. Seriously. For realsies. Be rested. OK. There.

If ready on Tuesday: take the day off, rest, leave everything ready and enjoy yourself doing something else. Sleep. Have fun. The reason may be obvious to some, but it's not uncommon to arrive exhausted to a launch date, having been pushing hard until the end: there, it's done!, we say. And it's only human to be mentally excited that the hard work is over and one will finally be able to show the work to the world. Launch the product. And expect to take a nap. Or the day off. Or feel a sense of relief, as the excitement wanes off... and then something goes wrong. Some parts of the world can't see it. Some credit cards won't accept payments from people whose name starts with an L or there's a gas leak in your neighbor's house and the fireman asks you to be there for some reason. It's hard to deal with a launch. And it's harder if it goes well! Lots more can happen if there's more traffic: more questions, more refunds, more e-mails of gratitude, comments on social networks, petitions, Nobel prize award rumours and talking... Be rested. Seriously. For real. Mate, come on, be rested. Also, to not miss on other people's excitement. Try to be there. Answer the first few days as much as possible on social networks, e-mail, customer service issues...

There. You probably already know all this, but letting a day more pass can make such a big difference and I know it's difficult to wait for that last step. It is a step. The day before launch is rest day.

Super good news, though!! Almost there! :)

Thanks again, @Rygaard and sorry for the ramblings. I'm also excited apparently! :)

PS: I'm not saying to brace for a disaster. Just sometimes things happen and if rested, they get solved and one moves on easily. The important bit is about being there, for the first days, to enjoy and comment with others the fruits of the hard work. That's it. 

Edited by Allabulle
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Contributor

Hi @Allabulle, you are always very welcome! I really appreciate your words!
I completely understand what you mean to me!
I will really need a day off! I didn't stop doing things even when I was sick.

I'll take your advice and I'll release things sometime during the week!
Everything will be done with tranquility so that all of you can have the best of the things I'm doing.
Once again, thank you very much for your words!

• Contributor

Hi @Craig Berry, thanks for your interest! You are very welcome! First, I'm going to make the training I've done available to all of you!
Then, finally, I will be able to dedicate myself to the brush project which is huge!

Please, I just ask for a little patience!
I'm also very excited about so many good things coming!
I hope you like it!
But before the brushes, you enjoy the training!

Thank you!

• Contributor

Hi everyone! Updating my progress for you guys! I apologize to everyone for the delay in responding.

But many important things are happening behind the scenes!
These last week were a lot of work in the sense of solving technical problems.

This period is being completely focused on solving registers, social networks and also a good surprise that I will talk about below.

My intention is to do everything in the best possible way, with extreme quality and in a professional way.
For that to happen I'm really dedicating myself and I'm investing ($).

So, I have news for you!
I will have an official website! Yeah..That's right!
Yesss! We will also have an official website!

Other good news:
Finally, I had a contact telling me that some important registers are coming to an end so I can finally make things available!
Sounds good, right?! Great! I am really happy!

So please have a little patience with me and stay tuned!
Because all the information about the official release of social networks, youtube channel and also the website will be passed by me soon!
It really is coming...

Thank you very much!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2022 at 9:36 PM, Rygaard said:

Hi everyone! Updating my progress for you guys! I apologize to everyone for the delay in responding.

But many important things are happening behind the scenes!
These last week were a lot of work in the sense of solving technical problems.

This period is being completely focused on solving registers, social networks and also a good surprise that I will talk about below.

My intention is to do everything in the best possible way, with extreme quality and in a professional way.
For that to happen I'm really dedicating myself and I'm investing ($).

So, I have news for you!
I will have an official website! Yeah..That's right!
Yesss! We will also have an official website!

Other good news:
Finally, I had a contact telling me that some important registers are coming to an end so I can finally make things available!
Sounds good, right?! Great! I am really happy!

So please have a little patience with me and stay tuned!
Because all the information about the official release of social networks, youtube channel and also the website will be passed by me soon!
It really is coming...

Thank you very much!

Amazing work! I am excitedly waiting for the release! Especially the brushes! I am super excited!
Keep up the good stuff, can't wait for them to be appeared!

Much love and much rest after this one, make sure!
All the best!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Contributor

@Rygaard I hope you are fine and you are just polishing the web, getting the digital stores ready, sorting out technical glitches and that kind of thing.

If, on the other hand, it's your health that's at stake, here's hoping for a full and quick recovery. 

I'll be patiently waiting for all the good stuff along with many others as well, for sure.

My best wishes to you! :)

Edited by Allabulle
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Contributor

Hi @dougj7 , I'm sorry for the delay in answering you!
Unfortunately not yet! I had to prioritize extremely important things I will announce in the next post!

Hi @Cuzmic, I'm so sorry for the delay in answering you!
Please see the next post, as I will respond precisely about it.

Hi @Allabulle!!! I apologize for the delay in answering you!
I have no words to thank you for all your incentive!
I already told you that, but I would like to repeat the same sentence:
"It's because of people like you that I realize that all the effort I'm making really worth it!"
You don't even imagine, but I had to do many extremely important things at the same time throughout this time...
and surely you will understand in the post I will do next!

Hi @swifty! Sure! I hope to help ... and that you can improve your skills!
Many good things are coming!
I will explain this in the next post.
----------------------------------------

I'm solving the last pending things here so I can make the next post!
Thank you very much!

• Like 2

• Contributor

I have NEWS to tell you all! Finally, something UNIQUE and REMARKABLE happened!
It is with great pride, pleasure and happiness that I officially announce the birth of Rygaard Creations to all of you!

Rygaard Creations was born with the aim of providing extreme quality in everything it will do.

From products that will be offered to everyone, such as Rygaard Brushes!
As well as in the entertainment area through various making of the videos in the production of action figures and also in the teaching content through course, tutorial and tips.
And of course, many other good surprises will come!

Therefore, it was necessary to prioritize the creation and development of the entire structure of Rygaard Creations, such as:
Website, Social Networks, Youtube Channel and many other important and necessary things so that all of you could have access to everything that will happen!

Then, Rygaard Creations prioritized the knowledge to be passed on and shared to all people, and in this way a completely free 3DCoat course was created.

Learn 3DCoat: Mastering All About Amazing Customizations and Settings with over 11 hours and 30 minutes of extreme quality and exclusive content.
Having the possibility of including more specific videos on the subject.

This course was really the result of hard work and dedication.
People will be able to find it in two languages: English and Portuguese (BR) which weekly chapters will be made available for everyone to access.

Having said all that and in this unique moment, I officially announce to all of you the birth and opening of Rygaard Creations!

"Hey, Welcome to Rygaard Creations!"
Come be part of this incredible journey!
Feel free to like and subscribe!

Thank you all for your patience and understanding! See you all there!

Youtube:    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OKFOOes9bNZrwMgQb62Qg
Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/Rygaard-Creations-100786599405984
Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/rygaardcreations/
Twitter:    https://twitter.com/rygaardcreation
Tiktok:     https://www.tiktok.com/@rygaardcreations

• Like 4

• Contributor

Fantastic news!

One thing else to consider, if I may, would be having your presence known in the 3DCoat discord server. You can get some feedback that way or offer support or clarifications if you wish.

Also, probably not a bad idea to set up your own discord server for paying customers. It can benefit both sides, making solving issues, asking questions or provide feedback more fluid.

As always, just a suggestion. You know what's best.

Now, I'll go to see all those links. :)

• Like 1

• Contributor
30 minutes ago, Allabulle said:

As always, just a suggestion. You know what's best.

Do you know what is most interesting?
A long time ago, I had already thought of Discord (I even put it on my to-do list), but honestly I never used it.
I have to inform me more about Discord. I ended up prioritizing other things.
But for sure I'll look at Discord! By the way, it seems to be very useful!
Thanks for your suggestion and for remembering this.

I hope you enjoy it!  :)
And as always, any comment / suggestion will be very welcome!

Thank you very much!

• Like 1

• Contributor

A Discord server or channel can provide users a space to discuss the use of the tools, making a community of sorts. Also users help each other, unburdening you from some of the most common (repeated) questions. A room with a FAQ can also evolve there, freeing you to focus on the most demanding issues and to work on other things.

Well, you know what I mean. :)

• Like 1

• Contributor
On 9/27/2022 at 12:18 PM, Allabulle said:

Well, you know what I mean. :)

I am preparing all the material for the release of the second video of the course for tomorrow. I plan to release new video on youtube every tuesday and thursday.

By the way, Discord looks great! Lots of possibilities, no?   
I will learn more about it and see the possibility of creating a space.
Thanks for that great suggestion! :)

• Like 2

• Contributor

Hi,

so good to know new videos are coming! Thanks!

Just in case you find it helpful: in your new website, the third option in the top menu it says "couses" where I assume you meant to write "couRses." Looks like a typo to me.

Also, when hovering over the same top menu bar's options, instead of the animated strikethrough an underlining could convey the same dynamic effect but be free from potential confusion to some viewers. Just a thought.

In any case, keep 'em coming! :good2: 

• Like 1

• Contributor

Hi everyone! I already posted the second video of the course! Gradually, the difficulty of the course increases.
The initial chapters are aimed at all people to be on the same level (I worried about people who have never used 3DCoat before).
But over time, things will be very interesting!!!

Hey @Allabulle Thank you so much for warning me about these mistakes.
Really, the hurry made me make mistakes in some things that went unnoticed by me on the website.
I fixed both of the menu! If you can, see if everything is right ... the effect of the line on the menu, now is under the link. I thought it was below! My mistake!

I would like to ask everyone that if possible, if you see something strange, please let me know so I can try to fix if this is within my reach.
Thank you very much!

• Like 2

• Contributor

Hey everyone! Another new video of the free course is now available: Learn 3Dcoat - Mastering All About Amazing Customizations and Settings.

youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OKFOOes9bNZrwMgQb62Qg

Please do not forget to subscribe and share knowledge.
I see you all there!

Thank you very much!

Edited by Rygaard
try to fix youtube channel link
  • Like 3

• Contributor

Today is Thursday! And guess what?! New course video!!! Now it's time to play with...

... I know you're not curious! :D

But I'll leave the Rygaard Creations channel address, in case a little curiosity happens!
youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OKFOOes9bNZrwMgQb62Qg

And as always! That request more than special!
Subscribe, like and share so everyone can have access to this great content about 3DCoat!
Thank you!

• Thanks 2

• Contributor

Hey everyone! Countdown to another video of our free 3DCoat course.
After all, our dear Tuesday has arrived! :yahoo:That's right!

Therefore, in a few hours another video will be released!

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OKFOOes9bNZrwMgQb62Qg
It will be a pleasure to see you all there!

And as always! I might ask you....
I know..  :blush: this part is a little boring, but....

Subscribe, like and share so everyone can have access to this amazing course about 3DCoat!

Thank you very much!

• Like 3

• Contributor

Hey everyone!!! Today is Thursday! And guess what? :yahoo: That's right!

Our day has come for another video of the free course: Learn 3DCoat - Mastering All About Amazing Customizations and Settings.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OKFOOes9bNZrwMgQb62Qg
I see you all there! ;)

Thank you very much!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Contributor

Today marks exactly 1 month of Rygaard Creations' existence!

It is with great happiness and joy that I would like to sincerely thank the 69 subscribers who are present on the Rygaard Creations channel!
Each of you are making a difference so that Rygaard Creations grows even more.
And in that way, I believe that all the effort and hard work that went into making the 3DCoat free course was really worth it!
I hope the course is useful and helps everyone.

By the way, next week will be the last basic phase of the course.
That's right, time goes by fast, doesn't it?
Then things get really interesting...

image.png.0bfb581708e3faa39a34bc7ed3e049a2.png

:yahoo: Thanks again to the 69 AMAZING people on the Rygaard Creations channel.
--------------------------------

Editing the post! The number has increased on the Rygaard Creations channel!
:clapping: My God! Now, 1 more subscriber! Very happy! Very honored with the 70 amazing people! Thank you very much from the heart!

image.thumb.png.e17403a94cf3281228d32583b47bef60.png

Edited by Rygaard
  • Like 3