3DCoat Forums

About Rygaard Brushes and what comes around! News and surprises!

Rygaard

• Contributor
21 minutes ago, Allabulle said:

Fantastic news, @Rygaard!!

Thanks so much for this, they'll become truly useful now! Also to the gentle hand of @AbnRanger for the nudge to Andrew. :hi:

Certainly! All thanks to  @AbnRanger  for that! It was epic! :clapping:
Thank you so much Don!

And of course...  @Andrew Shpagin
, thank you very much for fixing this problem in the brushes palette! Perfect! :clapping:

Edited by Rygaard

• Contributor

I really wait for the new content with confidence. So far everything you produced was top-notch!

Good to know more things are coming and your well of ideas has not dried up. Good times ahead!

Edited by Allabulle
  • Like 1

• Contributor
7 minutes ago, Allabulle said:

I really wait for the new content with confidence. So far everything you produced was top-notch!

Good to know more things are coming and your ideas well has not dried up. Good times ahead!

Yes! Amazing times ahead! How could I say ... maybe, just warming up! Many good ideas...
I think ... one of them ... may be assets packs.

• Like 2

• Contributor
10 hours ago, Allabulle said:

Hi, @Rygaard,

just letting you know that the new Linux build of 3DCoat (2022.53) has the fix for the dark alphas built-in. So it all looks fine and your alphas are perfectly distinguishable from one another. So yes, they fixed the issue! :good2:

Hi @Allabulle , Thank you so much for telling me! This is great news! I am very happy that now alphas can easily be distinguished in the brushes palette.
Really, it's a great relief!
My huge thanks again to Andrew @Andrew Shpagin  and the 3Dcoat team for solving this issue.

I think from the 3DCoat2022 .54 version, for people who use Windows (including myself too! :D), We will have this fix as well!

• Like 1

• Contributor

Yes, I figured that since the 2022.53 took a little longer for Linux @SERGYI wisely added the code already, but the version available in Windows an OSX is from before the fix. I just wanted to tell you because I can positively confirm that it works in an actual working build. Now you can relax for five minutes before going back to work. :p:

This team developing 3DCoat are really responsive to customer feedback. They fixed the issue with the alpha really quickly and promptly put it in place in the next available build. He, Sergyi, even took the time to implement a functioning Update Manager for Linux that I asked for to him just a few days ago. We're in good hands, apparently! :yahoo:

Edited by Allabulle
  • Like 1

• Reputable Contributor
On 12/2/2022 at 11:33 PM, Rygaard said:

Certainly! All thanks to  @AbnRanger  for that! It was epic! :clapping:
Thank you so much Don!

And of course...  @Andrew Shpagin
, thank you very much for fixing this problem in the brushes palette! Perfect! :clapping:

You are very welcome. I am glad Andrew fixed it so quickly.

• Thanks 1

• Contributor
1 hour ago, Allabulle said:

Yes, I figured that since the 2022.53 took a little longer for Linux @SERGYI wisely added the code already, but the version available in Windows an OSX is from before the fix. I just wanted to tell you because I can positively confirm that it works in an actual working build. Now you can relax for five minutes before going back to work. :p:

This team developing 3DCoat are really responsive to customer feedback. They fixed the issue with the alpha really quickly and promptly put it in place in the next available build. He, Sergyi, even took the time to implement a functioning Update Manager for Linux that I asked for to him just a few days ago. We're in good hands, apparently! :yahoo:

I was very worried and finally I can relax! ;)

Really, I didn't stop! I have a lot of work to be done! :moil:

For sure, we are in great hands!
The 3DCoat team besides being unique, always surprises us in a more than positive way!
My sincere congratulations to all of the fantastic 3dcoat team.

• Contributor
1 hour ago, AbnRanger said:

You are very welcome. I am glad Andrew fixed it so quickly.

For sure, as always... You are also very welcome!
Thank you so much for contacting Andrew!

I was very happy with that! Now we can have a great vision to be able to choose alphas with confidence!

Thanks again!

• Reputable Contributor
5 hours ago, Rygaard said:

For sure, as always... You are also very welcome!
Thank you so much for contacting Andrew!

I was very happy with that! Now we can have a great vision to be able to choose alphas with confidence!

Thanks again!

I am pleased to see a quick fix...but, there still seems to be a small hiccup. When hovering over the thumbnail > the individual channels appear in a small popup. In those channel thumbnails, they are still very dark. I will mention this to Andrew and see if he can fix those, too.

• Thanks 2

• Contributor
1 hour ago, AbnRanger said:

I am pleased to see a quick fix...but, there still seems to be a small hiccup. When hovering over the thumbnail > the individual channels appear in a small popup. In those channel thumbnails, they are still very dark. I will mention this to Andrew and see if he can fix those, too.

It is true! As you can see in the image below, when I put the mouse over the thumbnail to see the images that appear in the preview rectangular window, the types:
Color, Alpha, Depth, Specl and Erase are dark, except for "
All "!

Maybe... weird!
And at the same time I thought that could be normal. :unknw:

image.png.8f47a4005f84ff1d125fec5f5eb2e2fb.png

So I went to check the alphas in the default folder, and all preview images are clear. :good2:

Don, you are all right.... that can be a small problem that could be fixed.
At the same time, I am glad Andrew has fixed the previous problem quickly. :hi:

Thank you so much for talking to Andrew about this other problem of Alpha's Thumbnail Previewing (Brush Tip)!
Really grateful!

• Carlosan unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...