3DCoat Forums

[Solved] Can’t have more than one installation even if not using more than one at a time ?

XCOTT

Hello

Yes you can. 

Keep in mind that the latest versions redesigned the location of the 3DC folders in Documents.

Actual 2022 location is 

C:\Users\username\Documents\3DCoat

3DCoat uses a single folder where to save the files and it is shared by the different versions installed.

//edit

License use FAQ

Use on two computers allowed: you are allowed to install the program on two computers (for instance, on your office and home computer, if you need to work remotely) under the same license file.

In that case, make sure to run the program at alternate times on those machines, so your application's work isn’t blocked !

Sorry, I meant installed on more than one computer. So I can work at other locations, and not have to transport my computer. 

I was getting a warning message about a 2nd computer using the license. 

NOTE: I’m thinking one computer was not fully off, previously. I’m certain the other computer is in hibernation now, and I’m not seeing the message now. 

• Carlosan changed the title to [Solved] Can’t have more than one installation even if not using more than one at a time ?