3DCoat Forums

[Feature] Brush Options Question

alexn007

• Contributor

Hi All,

Does anyone know if there's a way to apply the brush options from one brush to another brush? For example, I created some brush alphas for a more painterly effect, and part of that is in how I'm applying the brush options to the alpha. The issue I'm bumping into is that I would like to apply the brush behavior to multiple alphas at once, and I can't seem to figure out how to do it, so I end up having to go one by one to each alpha to apply it. The other reason I would like to be able to apply it the brush options is so I can apply it to different brush tools, like the [Brush, Airbrush, and even the Eraser].  Does anyone know if this is possible? if not I think it would be a nice feature to have, as it could enhance the user experience.

Thanks for any help of info on this!

Cheers.

• Like 2

• Carlosan changed the title to [Feature] Brush Options Question
  • Contributor

Thanks Carlosan!  That's good to know, I didn't realize that option existed.

Do you know if there's a way to copy the brush behavior from one alpha to another. for example lets say I set some brush options for one alpha, and then realized I wanted to apply those options to other brush alphas? currently, I have to manually re-enter the brush options per alpha by hand. Anyway to copy brush options from one alpha to another?

Thanks! 

Edited by alexn007